The International Journal of new findings in Health and Educational Sciences (IJHES) is aimed at improving the quality of health education and publishes in the field of health and educational sciences.
The aim and scope of the journal are to research topics that are of international and national significance across educational contexts in health sciences in terms of design, method, and/or findings of the research.
- Microsoft word document sent in the .doc or .docx format.
- Locking and protecting a document is prohibited.
- A separate title page that includes the title, authors, contact information, affiliations, and date should be provided to ensure the anonymity of each paper due to IJHES’s double-blind peer-review policy.
- The main document must not contain any information that would allow the reviewers to identify the author.
- Finally, make sure to upload a 100-150-word abstract along with the full paper.
- 25-35 pages, including references, tables, figures, and appendix.
- Double-spaced, 1-inch margins, Times New Roman 12-point font.
- The manuscript should follow the style detailed in the APA publication manual. An APA-style paper includes the following sections: title page, abstract, introduction, method, results, discussion, and references.
- All pages must be numbered.
- Usage of multiple columns or other unnecessary formatting is prohibited.
- Correct heading levels must be used with a maximum of 3 heading levels.
- All references should be properly cited and correspond with the text citations.
- Unless imperative to establish the foundation of a paper, references are required to be relevant and ideally limited to 10 years.
IJHES is an open-access journal, free to access, read and print. There are no Submission Fees or Handling Fees but Open Access Fees are a Must for Accepted Articles. There are no editorial/peer review charges being solicited from the authors.
Article Processing Charge
The Article Processing Charge (APC) allows IJHES to provide open access to all its published articles. The fee is set at a minimal possible level to ensure the inclusivity of submissions. It covers the publishing services provided by IJHES and allows for its continued operations. The fee covers the following services:
Online tools for editors and authors
Articles’ production, secure hosting, and dissemination
Abstracting and indexing
The fee is payable upon the acceptance of a paper for publication. The fee in the amount of €100 (does not include VAT or local taxes) must be paid by the authors, their institution, or funder before the paper is made publicly available. Authors whose papers get accepted for publishing will be notified of the approval and the outstanding payment. Please note that papers will not be published until the APC is paid.